Join Anna from Sprinkled Sweet for a fun day of creating CUTE cookies!
This class is PERFECT for you if:
- You're wanting learn how to create those picture perfect sugar cookies, but don't know where to start!
- You're looking for something fun to do with friends, by yourself, or with your kids!
💗You'll get all the supplies you need, & enjoy a new activity, without the stress of baking & making icing & clean up!💗
Please read ALL information!
📍This class will take place February 13 @ 6pm! The class will likely last 1.5-2 hours.
The class will be hosted at 970 KY-1684, Hickory, KY 42051, we will be in the back building behind the church building. The entrance is under the awning!
💗 Everything you need will be provided - from cookies to icing, bags and tools, sprinkles or transfers if included in this class's designs, and even a box to take your awesome creations home in - we just need YOU! Come by yourself, bring your best friend, SO, or bring the family! It's a blast whether you're coming with a friend, family member, or solo!
- 6 cookies (donut & coffee, milk & cooke, cake & ice cream), and 4 colors of icing to decorate!
- A step-by-step walk-through of all designs!
- A icing practice worksheet to take home & use!
- A cookie scribe you can keep to use at home!
- Icing & cookie recipes emailed to you after class!
- A cookie decorating worksheet designed by Sprinkled Sweet emailed to you after class!
- Class powerpoint emailed to you after class!
- A detailed, hands-on experience, with a seasoned cookie decorator & the chance to ask any questions!
💗 This class is probably best for ages 8+, but you know your children best! Each adult/friend/child/person must have a purchased ticket to attend. Children under 12 cannot be left at class without a parent also taking the class. No sharing tickets/sets. We very much appreciate you following these rules!
💗 If you'd like to leave the kiddos at home, purchase a class with an add-on kit! The kits are great for kids at home, plus - I'll send you the class PowerPoint so you can teach them yourself!
- There is a minimum of 6 participants for this class, if this is not met, the class may be cancelled and you can choose to be refunded or transfer your spot to our next class. Thank you for understanding.
ALLERGENS: All cookies are a vanilla/almond sugar cookie and include the most common food allergens, such as egg, dairy, wheat, and nuts.
Cancellations/refunds will be reviewed on a case by case basis, and are reserved for illness or true emergencies, and can only be made 7 days prior to the class. If within 7 days, and it is deemed appropriate, a class credit for a future class will be given instead of a refund. If within 7 days, I will attempt to fill your seat, and if I can, I will issue a refund instead of a class credit. You also may transfer your seat to another person if you cannot make it, but please tell me who first!
No Show Policy:
If I do not hear from you before your class’s start time, and you do not show up for class, I won’t be able to offer you a refund or a credit regardless of the situation. So please reach out before class starts!
For those of you that have taken a Sprinkled Sweet Cookie Class, thank you!! I hope to see you again!
💗Any questions, please message the Facebook page, or email email@example.com! 💗